Miami, the Florida city with many facets… Known for its culture, art, trade, finance, commerce and entertainment, Miami promises something to everyone. Miami is a perfect place for a family holiday with its wide offerings from beaches to museums and a world renowned Zoo. So whether you are on a business trip or on vacation, when visiting Miami, make your experience a special one by staying at National Hotel Miami.
National Hotel Miami situated at the South Beach will entice you with its Art Deco historical feel. All 151 rooms are non smoking and are categorized as Standard Room, Double Room and Poolside Cabana. You can choose the city or ocean view for the Standard and Double rooms. Room Facilities include, internet at a small charge, LCD TV, well stocked Mini Bar, toiletries, bathroom slippers and bathrobe amongst other facilities.
The hotel offers a range of facilities to all its guests:
- 2 restaurants, a pool side bar, Coffee shops and lounges are available to let you relax and enjoy yourselves.
- Hotel also offers a health club and swimming pools for rejuvenation and relaxation. National Hotel Miami’s pool is listed among the best 10 pools in the US in the Fodor’s list.
- Business travelers can avail the facilities of dedicated business centre, multiple conference and meeting rooms with full technical support from the hotel.
- Tourists can seek assistance for Currency exchange, Tour & Travel arrangements etc from the hotel.
- The hotel provides catering for big events like weddings, parties etc as well
- As the hotel is located at one of the busiest neighborhoods of South Beach, the guests can enjoy an easy access to various activities in and around the hotel; motorized watercraft, surfing, bike riding, bowling, fishing, golf, Pilates, yoga, tennis etc.
- Guests with special needs can enjoy their stay with National Hotel Miami, fully equipped to their needs.
Miami’s top attractions are mostly located close to the hotel. You can find activities and places to your interest easily. Miami offers scenic beaches to enjoy the sun, water adventures, History and Museums, Animal adventures, night life, hiking and adventures, Spas and therapies for rejuvenation and recreation and many other things for all visitors. The list includes Deco District, South Beach, Everglades National Park, Zoo Miami, Seaquarium, Miami Beaches, Miami Museum of Science, Miami Children’s Museum, Jungle Island and Coral Castle. There are much more for those who love to explore the entire city.
Originally developed from a Mangrove swamp, and now one of the cleanest cities in the world, Miami is house to over 800 parks, with the only Everglades Ecosystem existent, a major art hub and the biggest cruise ship port. This extremely popular tourist destination is inviting and known for its life. Miami weather is its biggest attraction to the tourists. With tropical climate, it is never too cool and it rains before it gets too hot. In winters the temperature ranges from 10-25 degrees Celsius. And summers are accompanied by higher temperatures, rains and thunderstorms. Miami is also prone to hurricanes in rainy season. So while packing, keep the above in mind.
Book National Hotel Miami now and enjoy your vacation or business trip to this wonderful city to the fullest!!